The NetMan 204 network agent allows UPS directly connected over LAN 10/100 Mb connections to be managed using the main network communication protocols (TCP /IP , HTTP HTTPS, SSH, SNMPv1, SNMPv2 and SNMPv3).
It is the ideal solution for the integration of UPS over Ethernet networks with Modbus/TCP and BACnet/IP protocols.
It was developed to integrate UPS into medium-sized and large networks, to provide a high level of reliability in communication between the UPS and associated management systems.
- 32bit RISC processor
- Compatible with 10/100 Mbps Ethernet and IP v4/6 networks
- Compatible with PowerShield³ and TeleNetGuard
- SNMP v1, v2 and v3 with RFC1628 for PowerNetGuard and NMS connection
- SNMP v1 with RFC3433 for the management of environmental sensors
- HTTP and HTTPS for UPS control via web browser
- SMTP for alarm notifications and UPS status updates via email
- Maximum expandability
- WiFi ready, using a customized dongle can communicate via WiFi network
- Events log and data management
- Wake-on-LAN management for starting computers via TCP /IP network
- Other standards: DHCP, DNS, FTP, NTP , ICMP , IGMP
- Management of environmental sensors
- Configurable via SSH sessions and HTTP
- Firmware upgradeable via FTP and HTTP.
Download Datasheet (PDF)
Have a question?
If you have any questions please call us 01332 661177 or fill out our simple enquiry form.